JUNIOR HONORS BAND - FEBRUARY 22-23, 2015
Band Directors: Nomination forms are now available for the MU Junior Honors Band, a two-day event that provides 11th-grade band students the opportunity to experience the collegiate concert band environment through interaction with MU School of Music faculty and students. Click here for more information.
MARCHING MIZZOU PHOTOS
Marching Mizzou pics from 2011, 2012, and 2014 are now available for purchase from Pure Exposure. This site is specifically designed as a fundraiser for Marching Mizzou and will help pay for student related needs on game days. Let your friends and M2 alumni know this is a great way to support M2!
2014-2015 MU BANDS CONCERTS & EVENTS
*Select concerts will be available online via live audio streaming. Click here for more information and to access the audio link.
- Saturday, August 30: Marching Mizzou Band Day (MS)
- Sunday, September 21, 7:30 PM: Fountain City Brass Band (MT)
- Monday, October 13, 7:30 PM: Wind Ensemble (MT)*
- Tuesday, October 14, 7:30 PM: Symphonic Band/University Band (MT)*
- Saturday, October 18: Champion of Champions Marching Festival (MS)
- Saturday, October 25: Homecoming Parade Marching Competition
- Thursday, December 4, 7:30 PM: Wind Ensemble (MT)*
- Tuesday, December 9, 7:30 PM: Symphonic Band/University Band (MT)*
- Monday, February 23, 7:30 PM: Wind Ensemble with Junior Honors Band (MT)*
- Tuesday, March 3, 7:30 PM: Symphonic Band/University Band (MT)*
- Monday, April 13, 7:30 PM: Chancellor’s Concert (MT)*
- Thursday, April 23, 7 PM: Choral Union with Wind Ensemble (Battle High School)
- Sunday, May 3, 7:30 PM: Symphonic Band with Rock Bridge High School Wind Ensemble (MT)*
- Monday, May 4, 7:30 PM: University Wind Ensemble (MT)*
- Tuesday, May 5, 7:30 PM: University Band (MT)*
MS = Memorial Stadium, corner of Providence Ave. & Stadium Blvd., Columbia
MT = Missouri Theatre, 203 S. 9th Street, Columbia