2014 HIGH SCHOOL MARCHING BAND EVENTS
Applications are now available for the 2014 high school marching band events hosted by Marching Mizzou. Visit the Events page for more information and to download applications for Band Day, the Homecoming Parade and Champion of Champions. Space is limited for these events, so be sure to get your application in early!
2014 MARCHING MIZZOU AUDITIONS
Now is the time to schedule your Marching Mizzou audition for the 2014 season! Visit the M2 page for complete audition details and information on how to register.
UNIVERISTY WIND ENSEMBLE TO PERFORM IN KANSAS CITY
The University Wind Ensemble and University Singers will be presenting a concert at the Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts in Kansas City, MO on April 5, 2014 at 7:00 PM. Admission is free and open to the public. For more information, please visit http://music.missouri.edu/Kauffman.html.
MARCHING MIZZOU SPOTLIGHT
Check out the Vic Firth University Spotlight on the Marching Mizzou Drumline!
2013-2014 MU BANDS CONCERTS & EVENTS
*Select concerts will be available online via live audio streaming. Click here for more information and to access the audio link.
- Saturday, August 31: Marching Mizzou Band Day (vs. Murray State, MS)
- Thursday, September 19, 7:30 PM: Jazz Big Bands (MT)
- Monday, September 30, 7:30 PM: Wind Ensemble w/guest composer Steve Bryant (MT)*
- Click here for the complete list of events during Steve Bryant's residency.
- Tuesday, October 8, 7:30 PM: Symphonic Band/University Band (MT) *
- Saturday, October 12: Champion of Champions Marching Festival (MS)
- Thursday, October 24, 7:30 PM: Jazz Combos (B)
- Saturday, October 26: Homecoming Parade Marching Competition (MS)
- Wednesday, October 30, 8:30 PM: Studio Jazz Band (B)
- Thursday, November 7, 7:30 PM: Concert Jazz Band (B)
- Sunday, November 10, 3:00 PM: Percussion Extravaganza (MT) *
- Wednesday, December 4, 7:30 PM: Wind Ensemble (MT)*
- Thursday, December 5, 7:30 PM: Symphonic Band/University Band (MT)*
- Friday, December 6: Mizzou Music Day (FAB)
- Saturday, February 8: MU/RBHS Jazz Festival (Rock Bridge High School, Columbia)
- Monday, February 17: Mizzou Music Day (FAB)
- Thursday, February 20, 7:30 PM: Studio Jazz Band (B)
- Sunday, February 23-Monday, February 24: MU Junior Honors Band
- Monday, February 24, 7:30 pm: Wind Ensemble & MU Junior Honors Band (MT)*
- Saturday, March 8: Mizzou Music Day (FAB)
- Tuesday, March 4, 7:30 PM: Symphonic Band/University Band (MT)*
- Wednesday, March 19, 8:30 PM: Graduate Jazz Combo (B)
- Thursday, April 3, 7:30 PM: Jazz Combos (B)
- Friday, April 11, 7:30 PM: University Percussion Ensemble (MT)*
- Monday, April 14, 7:30 PM: Chancellor’s Concert (MT)*
- Thursday, April 17, 7:30 PM: Jazz Big Bands (MT)
- Friday, April 25, 7:30 PM: University Wind Ensemble (MT)*
- Saturday, April 26, 7:30 PM: World Percussion Ensemble (MT)*
- Sunday, May 4, 7:00 PM: Symphonic Band & Boonville High School Band (MT)*
- Tuesday, May 6, 7:30 PM: University Band (MT)*
MS = Memorial Stadium, corner of Providence Ave. & Stadium Blvd., Columbia
MT = Missouri Theatre, 203 S. 9th Street, Columbia
B = The Bridge, 1020 E. Walnut Street, Columbia
FAB = Fine Arts Bldg., Hitt Street & University Ave., MU Campus